Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Butter!

Caleb and I were working on school in the dining room the other day when I heard a strange noise from the kitchen. It was a rustling kind of sound. I listened for another minute or so and finally decided I'd better see what Moriah was up to.

That girl loves butter!! She had the whole stick in her hand and was munching away with abandon. I like butter, too, on some toast or homemade bread. But eating it straight from the stick...ugh. I'm glad the camera was handy.


The evidence!


caught in the act!

5 comments:

Kathryn said...

Haha! That is just too funny! :)

cj said...

Gross!!! I think Cayleigh would do the same thing if I let her.

Sarah said...

TeeHee. . . my mom discovered my littlest sis at about two years old in the kitchen with a stick of butter in each hand, bites out of each.

Kids know what's good!

Football and Fried Rice said...

That is hilarious!! When we were little, mr brothers & I rubbed butter all over our linoleum kitchen floor to see if we could skate. But I don't think we ate any of it (:

Football and Fried Rice said...

Thinking of you and wondering how Moriah is doing!!