Friday, November 6, 2009

Calendar

Moriah is in print!! The foundation which is raising money to help in Moriah's home province has put together a calendar just in time for Christmas!! How fun to see that little face that we love so much on the pages!!

If you would like to see what the Henan Kids International Foundation is up to, or order a calendar, you can follow this link:

www.henankids.org

I am hoping to update more about Moriah's postponed surgery and where we are in the process of figuring out the next step for her. Maybe later today...

2 comments:

Bill and Midge said...

i'm glad you told me that was Moriah on the front. Didn't recognize her with the pigtails. (Michelle looks totally different with pigtails too!) What I loved most about the calendar is that I knew a child on almost every page. What a great reminder it will be daily to pray for these kids, at home and still in China. Glad to hear you are getting good advice from your doc's. Hope you will be able to avoid surgery altogether.

Football and Fried Rice said...

LOVE seeing Moriah on the cover of the calendar! LOVE her piggies!! I am already loving this calendar and can't wait to have it in my house!!

Looking forward to an update - a good one, I hope!